Let me teach you how to add the cutest floral accent to a metal mail basket that is perfect for holding your mail or those special items you don’t want to disappear. This is a sweet little project I know you are going to enjoy.
Are you looking for a creative way of organizing your mail? Have you ever wanted to craft something that would make checking your mailbox more stylish and fun? Well, today is your lucky day! In this blog post, we will be diving into creating your very own metal mail basket that not only looks great but can help keep both incoming and outgoing letters in order.
Using a simple metal mail basket you can easily turn it into a stylish wall-hanging basket. Simply by using very few floral stems and greenery pieces you can easily create your own metal mail basket with florals in little to no time.
The trick is to use a floral foam block to help create your masterpiece. Once you have your green foam block secured you are ready to start adding in your florals. Just remember to keep your design balanced. That means whatever you do on one side you must do the other.
Once you figure out the importance of keeping them symmetrical then you are on your way to being an expert in floral designs. If you are looking for more tips and tricks in creating with flowers be sure to join me in Design School.
Small Metal Basket Weave Wall Pocket
- Glue a green floral foam small piece right at the top middle of your wire basket. Add Spanish moss on the back of the metal basket so glue doesn’t come through the hole.
- Add in two pieces of your fern greenery. Use your wire cutter and hold the stem so you can push your leaves up. Dip it in glue pot and stick in opposite of you the foam block.
- Now push in your lavender florals into your foam pieces on top of that fern greenery you just placed. Add what you feel looks the best for your style.
- Add in more greenery on each side. What you do on one side you must do on the other side. Keep things balanced.
- Now work on the top of your foam block. It is important that you cover up your mechanics. You can even come back and add Spanish moss if needed.
- Lastly, add in your berry stems. Push in from the bottom and then pull them out of the way of mail being placed in.
What Can You Embellish With Flowers?
Embellishing with flowers is such a fun and great way to turn something into something a little extra. If you are looking for more ideas on what you can embellish with flowers then check out these ideas:
- Wall Art
- Stained Glass
The possibilities are endless when it comes to decorating with florals.
Want to learn more?
Join the free Facebook group Keleas Bloomarino Buds Wreath Making Community