Put your crafting skills to work with this easy tutorial. Learn how to make a stylish and custom cross door hanger with magnolia for this Easter season!
Magnolia Door Hanger Cross
Are you looking for a new project that combines the beauty of crafting with something useful? Look no further than this stunning cross door hanger! Whether you’re creating a thoughtful housewarming gift or making something just to show off your creativity, this is an easy and beautiful door hanger to make this spring.
You don’t need any special tools or experience, you just need to purchase this kit so come join me as I create lovely crosses that will welcome guests into your home.
- Using your greenery pieces lay them down stem to stem and make them even on both sides.
- Make a cluster with your greenery and place your two magnolia flower stems on each side facing outwards. Secure with a cable tie in the middle.
- Make a basic bow and secure with a zip tie. Then dovetail your ribbon ends. Cover the mechanic of your bow with a little piece of ribbon.
- Use the cable tie you used to secure your bow to attach to the cross wreath form. While securing it make sure you get your greenery cluster and secure it all to the side.
- Fluff your ribbon and greenery pieces for your final touches and roll up some of your ribbon tails.
Cross Door Hanger Ideas
Crafting cross door hangers are an enjoyable way to express yourself while also making a meaningful addition to your home. These unique door hangers can be used inside or outside, depending on the style and material you choose.
There are so many creative cross door hanger designs where some use elegant ribbon and tiny wooden plaques for a subtle look. Some use embellish wood with wood stain for rustic appeal.
No matter what design you select, cross door hangers are sure to make f beauty and religious symbolism.
Why Use Premade Wreath Forms
Using premade wreath forms can really help you mass produce plenty of wreaths to sale at a craft show or even in your online Etsy shop. When you have your premade wreath forms you are able to create a unique design in less time. You can see all my premade wreath forms here to stock your new craft booth!
Want to learn more?
Join the free Facebook group Keleas Bloomarino Buds Wreath Making Community