Winter is coming and if you are looking for the perfect table centerpiece then this is the one for you. Simple to make and only a few supplies needed you’ll be sure to love this Winter Boot Centerpiece once you have crafted and set out on your table this winter season
How to Make a Winter Boot Centerpiece
Instructions for Winter Boot Centerpiece
- Take your foam block and cut it to be able to fit into the Santa boot ceramic. I just cut the top corners off and then pushed it straight down into the boots.
- Your foam can stick out the top of the boots a little bit, no problem.
- Grab a handful of Spanish moss and start stuffing it around the top of the Santa boots. Do this all the way around the foam block and the top of the boots.
- Take your eucalyptus bush and cut it into different pieces.
- Dip each stem of the Eucalyptus pick into the hot glue pot and then push down into the foam piece in the Santa boot
- Repeat this with 5-6 eucalyptus pieces. Placing them sporadically in the foam.
- Take your pine cone pick and dip into the hot glue pot and then push it into the center of the foam block.
- Now grab your wire cutters and cut any stray pieces that are sticking out that shouldn’t be seen.
- Now time to mix up some greenery. Add in some pine straw greenery to the left and right sides of the pinecone pick.
- Keep adding small pieces of pine straw greenery around the top of the white boot. Once you add it in give it a little tug downward to have it flow down.
- Now time to tie the bow and get it in place so we can continue to add greenery once we get the bow added.
- Place your 3 loop bow right in the center of the boots
- Now that the bow in place grab your pine straw greenery and start adding it around the bow
- Continue adding in extra greenery pieces you have left from your eucalyptus and pine straw and fill in any gaps you see.
- Take your wire cutters and trim the heights to how you like them
- You can take your ribbon ends and thread through your