I love decorating for fall and these hot summer nights have me wishing for fall weather! That got me thinking about designing something fabulous for this upcoming fall like a Pumpkin Shaped Grapevine Wreath to add to my fall decor.
A Pumpkin Shaped Grapevine Wreath is very unique and will be the perfect Fall decor for your wall or door!
Tools Needed to Make a Pumpkin Shaped Grapevine Wreath
Supplies Needed to Make a Pumpkin Shaped Grapevine Wreath
- Pumpkin shaped grapevine
- Fall leaves
- Pumpkin sprays
- Fall stems
How to Make a Pumpkin Shaped Grapevine Wreath
- Fluff your pumpkin shaped wreath. Do not worry at all they are wired so all you need to do is give them a little tug to work on the shape and dimension of your pumpkin wreath.
- Take the twig with acorns and fluff it a bit.
- Now wiggle it through the top pointing the stem to the left of the grapevine of the wreath.
- Now take the other twig with acorns and point the stem to the right and stick it in the top in the grapevine wreath.
- Take two zip ties and secure the twigs in place and make sure they are tight and secured.
- Take a little time to fluff the pieces that are now secure and make it look fresh and full.
- Break your berry pick into 3 separate pieces. No need to cut them; they pull apart easily.
- Now that you have separated your berry pick into three pieces. Take two berry pick and put them right into the top of the pumpkin shaped grapevine wreath.
- Now use a cable tie and go under them and tie them down to the grapevine wreath.
- Leave an empty area towards the top as this is where you will place your bow.
- Take the last berry pick you separated earlier and stick it in under your small pumpkin and leaves floral piece and cable tie it in place to the wreath.
- It is best to follow the flow and motion of your pieces when you are designing and working with florals.
- If you do not want a bow or the best at making bows you can pull up your plastic pumpkin that is hanging and place it in that empty space!
- Make your bow (See below on how to make your bow!) and attach it to the top of the wreath right around where you placed your berries.
- Slip it under the previous cable tie and secure tight.
- I suggest rolling up your tails with your fingers and then fluff your bow!
How to Make your Bow
- 1.Grab your EZ Bow Maker
- Measure out 16-inch pieces of ribbon and twist.
- Now do four strands at 6 inches and twist
- Then cut and make two tails
- Now measure out 5.5inches and twist 5 times and cut.
- Do one more and cut and make two more tails
- Now take your cable tie and secure in the middle
- Add a cable tie through the back that way you can attach your bow to the wreath.
- Be sure to always fluff your bow when finished!
Adding Your Final Pieces
- Now it is time to add in the long twigs. Give them a bit of a bend, dip the stem in hot glue and then place it in the grapevine towards the top and push it in.
- Repeat on the opposite side.
- Now work from the outside in and twist your long twig and do the same thing on the inner right and left side. You may need to trim the twigs down for they may be a bit too long when working them on the inside.