This pink daisy door hanger wreath will for sure give your front door the punch of color it needs to be seen from the street! With summer almost here I am so excited to have this super cute door hanger to add to my wreath collection.
Pink Daisy Door Hanger
If you are looking for more tips and tricks on how to add to a premade base then this is the video for you! I will show you how to add that dimension and height that the base needs to really make it pop off your front door this summer!
To start this project off your going to want to check out the supply list and make sure you are ready to get crafting this cute pink daisy door hanger. This is such a simple easy project you can easily make in less than 30 minutes.
What I love most about this project is really how simple it is. You can make this door hanger with very few supplies and have an amazing door hanger that will pop off your front door! When working with a base you want to stick with the colors that are already in the base. So if you are making your own when it comes to picking your florals and ribbon to add be sure to work with the colors already in your base.
Making 3-dimensional door hangers is what I love to do best! You too can do this by simply adding a foam block on a premade base. This helps you add your own special touch to the door hanger as well as height and dimension. I choose to add pink daisies to this base as well as boxwood greenery to help make this base look more filled out. When you add florals and greenery to a base you are helping your decor have a better curb appeal and look nice and full!
This hanger can be a sweet little gift or you can keep for yourself. I can’t wait to see what you make, so go have fun with flowers!
Hot glue pot
18″ grapevine wreath
- Using your pink sunflower base glue a floral foam base in the middle by dipping in your glue pot and placing it in the center and adding U pin’s to hold it tight.
- Make a ribbon loop to add to the existing hanger and tie a couple of knots to make sure it is nice and strong to support the wreath
- Cut your daisy stems down to about 4 inches each, and then place them around your foam block adding one on each side and then three on top of the block after your greenery is placed.
- Using your greenery bush cut each stem to about 2 inches in length. Use these to fill around each daisy stem you placed.
- Make and attach a fun little 3 loop bow making the loops at 6 inches. Then attach the bow to the bottom using a floral pin to attach it.
Want to learn more?
Join the free Facebook group Keleas Bloomarino Buds Wreath Making Community