You have come to the right spot if you are looking to learn how to create your own pumpkin wreath! This beautiful pumpkin wreath with amazing fall colors will be the perfect wreath for your front door this fall.
How to Make Your Own Classic Pumpkin Wreath
Making this wreath is super simple, requires very little supplies, and can be made in less than 45 minutes. Gather your supplies, tune in to the tutorial video, or simply follow the directions below and start crafting with me today. Let’s have some fun!
Supplies Needed for Class Pumpkin Wreath
- 12 or 14 inch Wreath Form
- pre tied gingham bow
- Orange Chinese Lantern Stem
- Pumpkin and Berry Picks
- Small Orange Velvet Pumpkin (2)
- Dark Green Dried Moss
- Mustard Yellow Fall Wild Flower Stem
- Fall Orange and Yellow Berry Stem
Tools Needed for Pumpkin Wreath
How to Make a Pumpkin Wreath
- If your wreath needs to be tightened or seems a bit loss you can use dark green dried moss to help tighten it up.
- Take your autumn colored leaf picks or stem and start by fluffing your stem pieces. Once you have them nice and fluffed you can start placing them in the wreath form.
- Dip the end of your stem into the hot glue pot. Start by placing one straight up in the center of your wreath
- Next place one leaf stem in the bottom sticking down.
- Now grab a pumpkin foam piece and place glue on the bottom and place it right ton the left inner side of the bottom of the wreath.
- You can take some glue with a stick and secure it better by placing more glue underneath.
- Take another orange velvet pumpkin and stack it onto the one you just placed on the wreath. Just glue them right together.
- You can take a pick and stick through them to help secure them.
- Add more autumn colored leaf stems and place underneath the pumpkin foam pieces.
- With your orange Chinese lantern stem separated into a few pieces. Then place them on the bottom left of your wreath.
- Place these orange Chinese lanterns stems on the left side of the wreath from the top piece to the bottom of the pumpkins you placed.
- Now it is time to place those pumpkin and berry picks. These will need to be placed in between the orange Chinese lantern stems you just placed in.
- The fall orange and yellow berry stems once cut into separate pieces can be placed around the orange pumpkins. Secure into the wreath form by dipping into the hot glue pot.
- Now it is time to secure your pretied bow.
- Tuck it right into the spot where the pumpkins meet together. Zip tie it to the wreath and fluff it.
- Now step back and see if any stem pieces, bow, or picks need to be positioned differently. If so just give them a little tweak and then you will have a beautiful finished project!