I originally made this Fall Mauve Pumpkin Wreath during our Freestyle Friday and it was so much fun. Really as long as you like ribbon and playing with flowers you’re in the right place.
This project took about 40 minutes in total to make, so not too long at all. In this design, the pumpkin acts as the bow.
The design is centered around the mauve pumpkin, I love this pumpkin I love that it turned out really cute.
- 18″ grapevine wreath base
- dowel rods
- Dark Mauve Velvet Pumpkin
- Cream Sunflower Pumpkin Stem
- Cream Fall Berry Bush
- Brown Green Eucalyptus Bush
- Bursting Bold Blooms Plum
- Light Green Dried Spanish Moss
How to Assemble Your Mauve Pumpkin Wreath
Time needed: 40 minutes.
This mauve pumpkin wreath has a classic Fall decor look, with natural colors. The textures really pop especially with the sunflower and reed stems.
- Clean your grapevine
Shake off any excess leaves and twigs.
- Pin the mauve pumpkin into the grapevine wreath
Dip your dowel rods into the glue pot and pin the pumpkin into the grapevine wreath.
- Trim your eucalyptus bushes
- Add your eucalyptus stems into the grapevine
Dip the ends into the melted glue, then insert into the grapevine base. Space them out as a light backdrop to your florals.
- Trim your floral bunches
- Add your floral stems into the the grapevine
Dip the ends into the melted glue, then insert into the grapevine base.