I originally made this fall mauve pumpkin wreath during one of our Freestyle Fridays in 2020. It was so much fun. The design is centered around the mauve pumpkin, which I love and it turned out really cute.
How to Make a Mauve Pumpkin Wreath
This design included a few different types of floral stems to add texture, depth, and pops of color.
I want you to remember you can be as creative as you want to be with every single tutorial I share. Switch out the floral stems, greenery, even wreath attachments to fit your own personal taste.
Use the videos as a general guide to follow along to.
DIY Designer Fall Decor Mauve Pumpkin WreathCourse: DIY Seasonal Decor, Fall, Floral Designs Tutorials, Wreath Tutorials
This mauve pumpkin wreath has a classic Fall decor look, with natural colors. The textures really pop especially with the sunflower and reed stems.
- Clean your grapevine – Shake off any excess leaves and twigs.
- Pin the mauve pumpkin into the grapevine wreath. Dip your dowel rods into the glue pot and pin the pumpkin into the grapevine wreath.
- Trim your eucalyptus bushes
- Add your eucalyptus stems into the grapevine. Dip the ends into the melted glue, then insert into the grapevine base. Space them out as a light backdrop to your florals.
- Trim your floral bunches
- Add your floral stems into the the grapevine. Dip the ends into the melted glue, then insert into the grapevine base.
I order mine online at Paper Mart. I believe you can get them at Hobby Lobby and Walmart.